.

Saturday 1 October 2011

Be honest

Broadcast this and see what you get. Be honest ^_^ peace
A : I miss you
B : I love you
C : you know I kinda like you
D : you're my favourite bbm contact
E : secretly in love with you
F : we are brothers/sisters
G : you are cute
H : you're beautiful/handsome
I : thank god you're mine
J : stylish
K : you're always there when I need you
L : I used to think about you
J : you're special to me and I don't know why.
M : wanna date?
N : you're a gangster.
O : you're so nice
P : why you no bbm me?
Q : friendly much :)
R : you're a wonderful person
S : let's hve sex, baby
T :your secret admire. *its not a secret anymore
U : playgirl/playboy
V : you hve a wonderful smile
W : I wanna meet you in real life
X : omg, you hve tons of branded tee
Y : I used to like you
Z : your lips! Sexy
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...