.

Monday 3 October 2011

BBM Rules

BBM RULES AND REGULATIONS. :|

1. If you are going to rob my Profile pic don't use it the same time as me! :O

2. Don't steal my cool status and have it as your status and act cool >:/

3. Don't get upset if you get a Broadcast!
It comes with the hype and you joined it so don't complain
broadcasts are free, so deal with it!!! 8-|

4. If you got time to READ, you got 2 have d time to REPLY---(y) /:)

5. Don't Broadcast me random pins to add, I'm not begging for friends! :>

6. Depressing statuses won't get you any attention!
Take it to the Lord in Prayer
or seek psychiatric help! =D

7. All the lovers <3WE DON'T CARE.
If it was that great you would be married 3-|

8. Don't ping in the middle of the nite,
some of us are asleep.
If you wake up and can't go back to sleep try one of these:
☑Watch tv
☑read a book
☑ or if none of the above works
Then count the Stars (*) (*) (*) !

9. Don't BroadCast some holier than thou message stating "if you love The Lord, fwd.." That's Blasphemy and damn you to hell if u do it! >:/

10. Stop placing prayers on ur status
probably to get attention
Ʊ can say ur prayers in d comfort of ur room.
Frankly God isn't on bbm
neither does He have a pin. :/

LASTLY:
If I send you a Broadcast and you are passing it on,
PLEASE don't send it back to me, We're not playing Volleyball!!=D.... =)) !
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...